CREATE Supports Local Community
Have you been looking for a comfortable place to hold your next meeting that doesn’t cost anything? If you are non-profit group you may hold your meeting here at CREATE for free during our hours of operation. Please call Amy or Lisa at 402.933.4446 to check availability. You are welcome to bring in peanut-free snacks or beverages.
CREATE offers several ways you can help earn money for your non-profit group.
- CREATE-ive Family Nights: Bring your family and friends in on a CREATE-ive Family Night from 5-8:30pm and CREATE will donate 15% of the evening’s sales back to your school or organization! We are currently taking bookings for Tuesday evenings; exceptions to this will be made on an individual basis depending on availability of space and staffing. We will even create a flyer for you to promote your fundraiser.
- CREATE, Crafts & Community Evenings: Plan an evening of adult crafting for your organization and CREATE will donate 15% back to your group. Call CREATE to set up a date for your event. Events must have a minimum of 15 paying guests attending the event and each paying guest must spend a minimum of $15. There are 2 ways to plan your event: 1) everyone picks what they would like to do when they arrive (with the exception of our Door Hangers; we must have at least 48 hrs notice) OR 2) let CREATE plan one or two projects for your group to select from.
- CREATE-ive Kids Reward Program: CREATE will work with you to offer an effective incentive and reward program that will benefit your school or group. Incentives for reading, attendance, participation or outstanding performance are just a few examples of our Motivation Rewards. Please have your school or group contact us.
Please give CREATE a call (ask for Lisa or Amy) or send us an email (email@example.com) for more information and to book a date.
If you are a non-profit group in need of a donation for an event please email CREATE your request. CREATE will provide a limited number of donations per month and will try to review requests on a weekly basis. To request a donation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the following information:
- Group name, address, phone, contact person’s phone number and email address.
- Name of event, type of event, event date and approx number of attendees.
- Federal Tax ID#